Hello from Cleveland, OH

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I discovered your forum while I was online searching for some help with Windows 10. I am a retired to teacher who has gone back to school to earn a seminary degree. I am a senior and hope to graduate in May 2016. My first computer from years ago, was a Tandy TL2 from Radio Shack (a real dinosaur). I have all sorts of computers since then, primarily because they made my life as a teacher easier. I also liked to search the web for recipes and I finally decided to get book on the computer because I had no more
room on my bookshelves. I am so looking forward to interacting with and gaining some much-needed computer knowledge, especially about Windows 10!
Peace to one and all,
Linda Robinson

Reaction score
Thank you, for the welcome. I joined so that I can possibly find a solution to my problems with Windows 10. I'm looking for solutions that even a computer novice like myself might be able to use.

Ask a Question