Help, my screen has changed and I cant stand it.

Reaction score
Help, my screen has changed (see attached picture) and I would like it changed back to the normal view. Not sure how I did it, was moving my keyboard and it happened. It has a strange view to it now, like a cross view with color and the rest of it is washed out. Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_3975.JPG
    IMG_3975.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 672

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you tried switching your desktop background image back to the default picture to see if the problem persists.
What video card (GPU) are you using and do you have the latest driver installed for it?

Reaction score
Since you don't mention what you have done, can we assume you have rebooted? Or at least sign out and back in?

Otherwise, the screen will grey out like that if it is waiting on something to be done. I can't see your Taskbar to see what you have running or if any icon is highlighted. I can say I have not seen such a display situation as you show. It almost looks like it is trying to change orientation but is caught between the two modes.

Reaction score
Since you don't mention what you have done, can we assume you have rebooted? Or at least sign out and back in?

Otherwise, the screen will grey out like that if it is waiting on something to be done. I can't see your Taskbar to see what you have running or if any icon is highlighted. I can say I have not seen such a display situation as you show. It almost looks like it is trying to change orientation but is caught between the two modes.
I have restarted my computer and signed off as well, screen did not change back.

Reaction score

Ask a Question