Hi everyone, I'm Michele from Michigan :)

Reaction score
I'm having problems with Windows 10, and my IPhone 5s. Can't share photos between my Laptop and my phone.:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Welcome to Windows10forums.

Since my knowledge of Apple products are slim to non, I personally will not know how to assist you. But that doesn't mean I can't welcome you to the community. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Michele, welcome to the forum.

Your best bet would be to create a thread in the support section (https://www.windows10forums.com/forums/windows-10-support.5/) and let us know a little more about the problem - primarily which software are you using to access the photos (iCloud, File Explorer, etc...) and how are you connecting it (USB, wifi, Bluetooth)? From there I'm sure we can help! :)

Reaction score
Welcome to Windows10forums.

Since my knowledge of Apple products are slim to non, I personally will not know how to assist you. But that doesn't mean I can't welcome you to the community. :)
Why, Thank You. However, can you help me with something else? I can't upload my photo's or, edit photo's in Windows Live Photo Gallery. I've never had this problem before. It's says that I don't have permission.

Reaction score
Hi Michele, welcome to the forum.

Your best bet would be to create a thread in the support section (https://www.windows10forums.com/forums/windows-10-support.5/) and let us know a little more about the problem - primarily which software are you using to access the photos (iCloud, File Explorer, etc...) and how are you )connecting it (USB, wifi, Bluetooth)? From there I'm sure we can help! :)
I'm trying to use the iCloud. I just bought 200 more(I think GB), thinking that may be the problem. It's not letting me save my photos to storage. Don't know why?

Ask a Question