Hmm, we can't reach this page

Reaction score
I almost always get this message when trying to log onto my Hotmail account. Often if I leave it for 10-20 minutes, it will work but this is no good if I have to get into my email account fast. I have tried to sign in other ways such as through outlook.com but the result is the same. How do I overcome this problem? I don't have the same problem with my phone - only windows 10.

Reaction score
are you trying to log into your hotmail account with the 'Windows Mail & Calendar app', 'Windows Live Mail' or some other email receiver ?

Reaction score
No, I usually use Windows Live Mail but I have tried that and going to Outlook.com. They both work after I have been on my computer for 10 minutes or sobut not if I try to get into my email when I first log onto the internet.

Reaction score
try :

right click Start
left click Control Panel
click Troubleshooting
click View All
right click Internet Connections, select Run as Administrator, select Troubleshoot my connection to the Internet
right click Network Adapter, select Run as Administrator, select All Network Adapters

also, restart your PC, open Windows Live Mail, click on 'Send/Receive', select 'All email accounts'
click on 'checking mail' bottom right of page, expand details, check Tasks & Errors
do you see in Tasks, under status, executing then completed in Tasks ?,
if not, do you receive an error message, or have any errors listed in the Errors tab

Ask a Question