SOLVED Hotspot shared with ethernet, help.

Reaction score
Hello, hoping I can get some insight on sharing a wi-fi connection with connected ethernet. Let me try to explain and hopefully it makes sense.

I have all systems running Win10 on my LAN. One of those is also setup to connect to my phones hotspot (it has unlimited data). So, how can I share this systems internet connection with my networked computers? I tried sharing it through "Properties" but I noticed it changes the ethernets I.P. Address to 192.168.132.1, which conflicts with my network.

Now to throw a wrench in there... I would like to do this with two systems so as to share two unlimited data phones to maybe double the possible network speed.

So questions are, how do I share a hotspot connection with others on the LAN? And, is it possible to have two hotspots, from two separate phones connected to computers on the same network, share their connection with the network?

Man, I hope that made sense.

Thank you for any help.

Ask a Question