How can I burn a DVD of my Windows Movie Maker slideshow???

Reaction score
I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost the DVD maker. I have tried Handbrake and DVDFlick on the recommendation of other forum users here, but neither one support a video created with Windows Live Movie Maker.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Tracy,

I have not used this myself, but based on the information I've read about it:
  • it is Windows 10 compatible
  • can burn .wmv to DVD

Given Windows Live Movie Maker allows you to take a WLMP (Windows Live Movie Project) and burn it to a .WMV file, one would assume the program ought to do the trick.

http://www.windows-dvd-maker.com/

Note: The free version has nag screens etcetera. A paid version loses the nag screens and also offers some extra functionality.

Reaction score
Anyone know how to burn DVD photo slideshow? Recently I find it difficult to keep track of the accumulated photos collections clearly. So I was told that the best way to organize and show pictures library is to create a picture slideshow DVD. By doing so, I can easily share photos with friends and relatives and watch the photograph slideshow on TV.

Reaction score
Anyone know how to burn DVD photo slideshow? Recently I find it difficult to keep track of the accumulated photos collections clearly. So I was told that the best way to organize and show pictures library is to create a picture slideshow DVD. By doing so, I can easily share photos with friends and relatives and watch the photograph slideshow on TV.
I've found out a way to solve this problem, thanks anyway.

Ask a Question