How do I disable administrator password on one app

Reaction score
I have one app that needs administrator password every time you go on it, and I wanted to know if there's any way to disable the password for that app so I don't have to type out the password every time. Also, I still want to keep administrator password active on all the other apps, i just wanted to turn it off for this app. (By the way the app is called Badlion Client).

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum.

If your User account is set to Administrator, you should only have to click Yes to the UAC prompt when running your Client.

A User posted a work-around on the Badlion forum you might want to try, which might achieve your goal:

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Thanks, but I’ve already seen and tried this workaround, however it didn’t work. Are you sure there’s no other ways to disable administrator password being asked every single time you open the app?

Regedit32

Reaction score
It is possible to disable the User Account Authority for an individual app, without preventing this Security for all other apps in Windows.

However, you keep mentioning you are being prompted for the Administrator password, which to me sounds like a completely different Security measure you are wanting to get around. Can you clarify please.

Ask a Question