How do I see hidden games in my Store Library.

Reaction score
Basically while trying to fix the problem with Gears of War not downloading I Hid the game and can't even see it now. I can't find it anywhere and nowhere online says how to view hidden games. Why is this so much trouble and why the heck is it an option anyway. I didn't even mean to click hide, it's right next to the download button and very inconvienient. Any help is appreciated as I payed $220 last night on Windows 10 and the game itself and now can't even play it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, James :).

If you load up the Store app, then click on your profile icon next to the search box (at the top). Then, click "My Library". Then click "Show All" next to the games subheading (it's at the right side of the page), followed by "show hidden games". You should now see GoW and you can toggle the hide icon so that it shows again.

It's quite convoluted!

If you run in to any problems, let me know and I'll take screenshots to show the process.

Ask a Question