How long have you been an insider?

how long have you been a windows insider?

• less then a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 weeks

• 3 weeks

• 1 month

• 2 months

• 3 months

• over 6 months

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Been Insider since Member since December 20, 2010 myself. Has been fun testing Fast Rings on my everyday laptop with little to no issues.

Reaction score
Since the second build. When RS1 goes Final I am dropping out. Getting too old for this stuff.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Since the first moment the program opened.....
Which I believe was the end of September 2014, around the same time we all learned that there wasn't going to be a Windows 9.
IF you participated earlier than that, you truly must be "special".

Reaction score
IF you participated earlier than that, you truly must be "special".

Well it was not known as Windows Insider back in the early days, I know I joined the program back under Windows 7 when it was known as " Windows 7 Beta and Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) " to which the information for my time started was taken from Insider Profile itself.

So I guess yes I and many other early adopters of Windows 7 were " special " as you say as we took the early leap very early on with the new Windows development.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
So remind me again....
What was the title / topic of this thread exactly and how does either of your two posts apply?

I don't think you can actually retroactively be something, that didn't exist at the time.
Like... I'm a grandfather now. I wasn't a few years ago.... because none of my grand children existed.

Reaction score
Simply known as Evolution. Windows Release Candidate ( 7 and 8 ) evolved through change into what is now known as Windows Insider Preview for 8.1 and 10, not hard to grasp but for some I guess it is.

Reaction score
I am with Gideon on this...been an Insider for the same amount of time as well.

Ask a Question