How to change the font-color of the toolbar?

Reaction score
Knipsel_zpsz1rvj36c.png

I got this. How to get white text color?

Reaction score
You should not start a new thread because nobody knows how you ended up with this predicament.

Your problem started when you used the method posted there.
Stay with that thread until some one gives you a solution.

Reaction score
You can get this without doing anything wrong. I have helped two friends upgrading from Windows 7. And both ended up with black text in the taskbar. And black icons for resize and close on windows. And I have no idea how to get it white. Seems like it keeps some coloor settings from the old OS. On my fresh install I got white text and icons. I have tried applying all color settings from my registry. But it doesn't help :-(

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You can get this without doing anything wrong. I have helped two friends upgrading from Windows 7. And both ended up with black text in the taskbar. And black icons for resize and close on windows. And I have no idea how to get it white. Seems like it keeps some coloor settings from the old OS. On my fresh install I got white text and icons. I have tried applying all color settings from my registry. But it doesn't help :-(
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Thanks for sharing that information and your experience.
Much appreciated.

Ask a Question