How to delete contents in an Account and set it every month

Reaction score
I'm trying to find an easier way of deleting contents in an account every month on windows 7. Files that are left in Document , on the desk top and on picture file to be deleted
I'm NOT trying to delete the actual account.

I have set of number computers where client uses. Sometimes client leave their personal info on these computers and I have to go around deleting them I would like to know if there is simpler way that windows can do it automatically on a monthly bases.
I tried finding a function in system and security section in the control section in the TASK bar but can't find anything.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Most public use computers...… schools, libraries, coffee shops, etc., use an imaging program.
They configure the computer as they like it and image it and then reload the image as needed.

Reaction score
I'm trying to find an easier way of deleting contents in an account every month on windows 7. Files that are left in Document , on the desk top and on picture file to be deleted
I'm NOT trying to delete the actual account.

I have set of number computers where client uses. Sometimes client leave their personal info on these computers and I have to go around deleting them I would like to know if there is simpler way that windows can do it automatically on a monthly bases.
I tried finding a function in system and security section in the control section in the TASK bar but can't find anything.
Also, some things like what you desire accomplishing are better done with the Pro version of Windows.

Reaction score
Most public use computers...… schools, libraries, coffee shops, etc., use an imaging program.
They configure the computer as they like it and image it and then reload the image as needed.
This^^^^. By far the best way.

Reaction score
That would be tedious and time consuming to go through every file folder. As Trouble mentioned a clean custom install with user accounts and save nothing is your best option. You can be certain that all personal information and files are deleted.

Ask a Question