How to do it

Reaction score
OK, I have had a fantastic solution to my E-Mail probs, now for something not so serious, but I would like a tip or 2. Since up grading from Windows 8 to 10, I have been getting these incredibly fascinating photos from all around the world. I suppose they are like a Desktop photo and I get a couple of views of each one before they change. Can somebody tell this old dumby how to access them at will? Fingers crossed, XXXXX.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I have been getting these incredibly fascinating photos from all around the world. I suppose they are like a Desktop photo and I get a couple of views of each one before they change. Can somebody tell this old dumby how to access them at will?
I suppose you are talking about the Windows Lockscreen images sometimes referred to as "Spotlight".
The location is here
%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets
They vary and change depending on version and I believe they are also changed over time.
They look like a bunch of random files without file extensions associated with them (you would need to move them to another folder on your computer and add the extension as described here http://lifehacker.com/how-to-save-the-windows-10-lock-screen-images-you-like-1768783711) and your local folder will contain some otherwise worthless icon images as well as images intended for use on Windows 10 Mobile (Phone).
This guys has a very good collection of most if not all of the "Spotlight" images here http://imgur.com/a/3OqBs
IF you see something you like.... right click and choose "Save picture as" and create your own local folder gallery.

Reaction score
Those pictures you can get as well by getting the little App "SpotBright" from the Store. I have it installed cause I love those pictures. It is free with a few limitations. Currently there are 280 pictures available (might take several tries to download them all)...
Most of the pictures Trouble pointed out are in this collection as well (not all, I think about 8 are not in there)....

Reaction score
One more thing: you can get the app for any Android phone as well or Tablet for that matter cause those pictures have not only different resolutions (I always load the highest @ 1920x1080), they have them as Landscape and portrait format as well (Portrait format is excellent for smart phones (not sure about iPhones though)....