How to print attachments from Yahoo email in Windows 10

Reaction score
I have never had any probems printing attachments until today, which tells me it must be a system difference (I recently downloaded Windows 10 to my computer)

When I searched 'HELP' it advised to open the FILE TAB, under printer CLICK PRINT OPTIONS, in the print dialog box select PRINT ATTACHED FILES BOX...

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

????!!!!!

I only know of one file tab and I cannot access it from my email.

Thank you,
Hoss

Bif

Reaction score
I'm amazed that there are still folks that still use Yahoo mail ...

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but I remember Yahoo from Windows 95/98.

And it ain't Yahoo mail. It's Y mail.

Reaction score
I'm amazed that there are still folks that still use Yahoo mail ...
Well, I can see how helpful this site is going to be, just people with opinions, no answers and too much time on their hands! Get on Back to the Future, BIF

Bif

Reaction score
Well, I can see how helpful this site is going to be, just people with opinions, no answers and too much time on their hands! Get on Back to the Future, BIF
Slow the roll big Hoss...there will someone on here undoubtedly that will fix your woes..;)..just not I on this one.
This forum is all about opinions and possible solutions..

Reaction score
Call me old fashioned but I remember Yahoo from Windows 95/98.

And it ain't Yahoo mail. It's Y mail.
Great, another helpful Old Codger with no apparent technical knowledge OR ability to use proper English...the email page says YAHOO-just sayin'. Thanks for your help; just so you understand, that was sarcasm.

Why and who developed this site?

Bif

Reaction score
Great, another helpful Old Codger with no apparent technical knowledge OR ability to use proper English...the email page says YAHOO-just sayin'. Thanks for your help; just so you understand, that was sarcasm.

Why and who developed this site?
That's it Hoss,2 posts to a new forum and you've already insulted two members and the entire site..that wasn't sarcasm..

Reaction score
This may not be of any help either but it is Yahoo Mail which I use along with Gmail.

yahoo.PNG

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have never had any probems printing attachments until today, which tells me it must be a system difference (I recently downloaded Windows 10 to my computer)

Hoss, when I searched 'HELP' it advised to open the FILE TAB, under printer CLICK PRINT OPTIONS, in the print dialog box select PRINT ATTACHED FILES BOX...

Whiskey
Tango
Foxtrot

????!!!!!

I only know of one file tab and I cannot access it from my email.

Thank you,
Hoss
To be constructive, I was looking at Yahoo Mail to see if I could perhaps help and realized that there is more than one version. Are you using the new version or the classic version of Yahoo Mail?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you describe the problem? I just emailed an attachment to my Yahoo Mail and when right clicking on it (the attachment) it brought up my printer page. Is that how yours reacts? If not, is your printer on and printing other things or is it simply not working?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Are you using a browser to interface with your Yahoo Mail or did you set it up in the new "Mail" App in Windows 10?
If you're using a browser, are you using Firefox, Chrome, IE or Edge?

Reaction score
Remember when usernames were limited to 8 characters? That's why the y is moved from the tail end of my username to the front of the mail site.

My address is (e-mail address removed) which is a variation of yahoomail.com.

Ask a Question