How to print in reverse order

Reaction score
Most documents I need to print are 20+ pages. How do I print pages in reverse order so I don't have to rearrange everytime?

Reaction score
What software are you using to generate the document and what printer do you have. My combination of Word and an HP printer allows me to choose the order I print in. Word's print screen, printer properties

Reaction score
Tried what you suggested - which works with a word document that I create. I'm accessing work related documents (via Microsoft Edge) so they come from a secure source. Don't know what software they use to generate it. At top of document it just says "true - Microsoft Edge". I get a toolbar at top of document with printer icon...that gives me a black screen with very limited options (not the typical Word print screen). Anymore ideas?

Reaction score
OK, can you move these documents into Word. Perhaps by accessing them with Chrome or even Internet explorer and then printing them.

I would do it by downloading them, then picking them up with Word. Assuming the 'secure source' will allow that.

Reaction score
Well, that doesn't work either. Must be something with the secure server. Guess I'll just have to rearrange documents from that source. Thanks for your efforts Tim.

Reaction score
It's very annoying. In control panel, Hardware and Sound, view devices and printers.. select your printer, in general select preferences then click on reverse order then apply. Thankfully this worked for me.

Ask a Question