How to share Laptop 500g hard-drive with tablets etc.

Reaction score
My Windows 10 Laptop has a 500g HD and I also have a Windows 10 Tablet with 9gb spare storage from 32g with one USB port.

The bulk of my data is on the 500 drive in the laptop and backed up to a loose 500g HD which uses 2 USB ports to operate

What is the best way to share my data between the Laptop and Tablet with very limited storage space. Also adding to these two current machines, I am also looking into purchasing an iPad. Again the iPad could have 32 or 64g storage.

Any ways to solve this, would using MS Cloud/One Drive or iCloud for my iPhone or future iPad, or of any other method as if I'm away from home I use the Tablet via Internet. Annoying sometimes when can't access data, and wished I had my Laptop instead but being bulky.

thanks

Reaction score
I myself am using Onedrive to sync between my laptop, tablet and phone and had never a problem with it. Onedrive has 5GB of storage which is sufficient for most users, just have to choose what you actually need.

Second option would be your own cloud service. Western Digital offers one as far as I know. Its basically a network drive at your home that you can access from anywhere in the world.
Might be worth looking into....

Ask a Question