How to stop the "Low DIsk Space" message in Windows 10 64-bit?

Reaction score
Hello, if you search in Google how to do this in any version of Windows they will direct you to tweak registry by changing HKEY_CURRENT_USER / Software / Microsoft / Windows / CurrentVersion / Policies / Explorer and add a DWORD named NoLowDiskSpaceChecks, with a value of 1. This works fine in every 32-bit version of Windows. However, in 64-bit version of Windows 10 it does nothing. Am I missing something or there is a different way to tweak Windows so I don't get this message again? I don't care about it and it is unneded, because it is issued for a fixed partition I defined in my Windows for doing paging, and it does not grow or decrease, having also enough slack space to work well. So, apart from unnecessary, the message is annoying.

Do you know how to get rid from this lousy message? Mine is W10, 64-bit edition. Thanks in advance, Guillermo

Regedit32

Reaction score
You probably need to address the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE equivalent of the path you mentioned.

Ask a Question