SOLVED How to uninstall

Reaction score
My “The Weather Network” app is not working. I decided to uninstall it and reinstall again. When I tried to uninstall it, error message pop-ups. How to fix it?

1.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
  • In your Search box type powershell
  • In the search results right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator
  • In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell console type or copy & paste the following:
Code:
Get-AppxPackage *TheWeatherNetworkMeteoMed.TheWeatherNetwork* | Remove-AppxPackage

Press Enter key

Done!

Reaction score
  • In your Search box type powershell
  • In the search results right-click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator
  • In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell console type or copy & paste the following:
Code:
Get-AppxPackage *TheWeatherNetworkMeteoMed.TheWeatherNetwork* | Remove-AppxPackage

Press Enter key

Done!

From selecting Window Power Shell, straight away I was able to go to Power Shell Window but it was not coming.

1.png

Regedit32

Reaction score
When you see the Windows PowerShell in your search results you need to right-click it and select Run as administrator like this:

1.png

Then in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell console type or copy & paste:

Code:

Like so:

2.png

then press Enter key

Done!

Reaction score
When you see the Windows PowerShell in your search results you need to right-click it and select Run as administrator like this:

View attachment 5792

Then in the Administrator: Windows PowerShell console type or copy & paste:

Code:

Like so:

View attachment 5793

then press Enter key

Done!

It didn't work. But in the YouTube it has been explained how to uninstall and it worked.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.

Glad you found a solution that worked for you.

Ask a Question