SOLVED HP Printer problems after upgrading to windows 10

Reaction score
I have an HP C-309 g that will not scan & send to PC. It will print from PC, make copies but will not send scanned image to my PC. It was working fine before I up graded to windows 10. I have tried every thing such as uninstall everything & reinstall, disconnect printer & reconnect, HP solution center says cannot run because device installation is not complete.

Reaction score
As for scanning alone try downloading the HP Scan and Capture App from the Store you may find that will work.

Otherwise:

You have downloaded the full HP package for the printer? The one on HP site version 14.8.0 ?
When you 'uninstalled' after you had removed or deleted the printer in 'settings' did you check in the hardware section of the old style control panel that it was gone as well. Did you go to delete programs in control panel and delete any HP software that was lurking in there.
I had some problems with a network attached HP all-in-one during the Insider program and got the best results by following all of the above with reboots between moist of the steps.

Reaction score
Hi,
The app worked & actually I like it better then the HP Solution Center pop-up.
Thanks a million.
Ken

Ask a Question