i also went back to 8.1

Reaction score
why does windows 8.1 boot fast and windows 10 on this box suck so bad it boots like windows 7 did about three min then start loading startup programs before use? is there driver updates that are releasing or what? I even did a clean install of w10 in it didn't help speed up boot time also tried activating fast boot from bios I have the zotac id88 n 8gb ram should be a breeze to use ty goin back to 8.1 till they fix this

Reaction score
why does windows 8.1 boot fast and windows 10 on this box suck so bad it boots like windows 7 did about three min then start loading startup programs before use? is there driver updates that are releasing or what? I even did a clean install of w10 in it didn't help speed up boot time also tried activating fast boot from bios I have the zotac id88 n 8gb ram should be a breeze to use ty goin back to 8.1 till they fix this

I find the same thing on my HP laptop w/8g ram and a I7 2.4G CPU, but not enough for me to revert back to 8.1

Ask a Question