I am required to sign in with msn password that won't work if internet is down

krv

Reaction score
I turned my PC on and typed my MSN password but I wasn't allowed into my PC because the internet was down.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Is this a work computer? Is it a domain joined computer? Has anyone configured any group policies that might impact.....
Using cached credentials or "Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon?
Do you have another "local user" account on the computer? Does that account have any similar problems logging on?

krv

Reaction score
Is this a work computer? Is it a domain joined computer? Has anyone configured any group policies that might impact.....
Using cached credentials or "Always wait for the network at computer startup and logon?
Do you have another "local user" account on the computer? Does that account have any similar problems logging on?
No this is a home laptop and I am the only one using it.

Reaction score
Then generate a local account for yourself...making sure it is in the Local Administrators Group.

Ask a Question