SOLVED I can't find my contacts in outlook

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Which version of Outlook.
Outlook contacts are maintained in its' PST file.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Outlook is not native to Windows 10. It's part of the Microsoft Office Suite or a standalone application which is separate software and not included with Windows 10.
There is a "Mail" app included in Windows 10.
Is that what you are talking about?
OR
Do you actually have a version of the actual Outlook application installed?

Reaction score
Outlook is not native to Windows 10. It's part of the Microsoft Office Suite or a standalone application which is separate software and not included with Windows 10.
There is a "Mail" app included in Windows 10.
Is that what you are talking about?
OR
Do you actually have a version of the actual Outlook application installed?
I had Hotmail originally which switched to outlook. My laptop was just recently updated to Windows 10. Now I can not find my contact list.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you checked the "People" app?
If you're using the same account (Hotmail) then your contacts should be there, just like if you go directly to Hotmail.com on the web and select "People" from the apps menu in the top left (square with 9 squares)

Reaction score
The only way I can see my contacts is to go directly to Hotmail.com on the web. That is what I will have to do until they correct this. Thank you.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If you click the start button and select all apps and then click the people app..... what happens?

Ask a Question