I get Blue Screen with message ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NONEXECUTE MEMORY

Reaction score
Hi,

I use Acer PC with specifications:-

Windows 10 Pro; Pentium (R) Dual-Core; CPU [email protected] GHz; Installed Ram: 5.00GB (2.97 usable); System 32-bit operating system, 64-based processor

My computer makes humming noise and then crashes with blue screen and the message Attempted execute of non execute memory.

I have to restart my PC and sometimes with difficulty. I have tried to update my processor driver but no success.

There may be other softwares needed to be updated. I can't set my recovery point either.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Restart the computer while holding down the Shift Key on your keyboard to restart the computer in Safe Mode.
IF it's a driver causing the issue, maybe safe mode with its' minimal drivers will give you an opportunity to uninstall the device from device manager and physically remove it or disconnect it from the system.
Personally I think I would remove the physical memory from the system and try running with a single stick of RAM and see if that provides any stability.
It's a 32 bit OS and you have 5 Gigs installed, of which you are never going to be able to use more than approximately 3.x gigs
IF the problem persists, then I would start running MemTest86+ on one stick at a time, in one slot at a time and find one or two module and slot combination that did not produce errors.
http://memtest86.com/
6 passes minimum.

Ask a Question