I hate Windows 10

Reaction score
Every function/action I go to is either different or just not there. Someone told me that its' too late to return to my Windows 7.
Is this true? If so, I really need a lot of help.

Reaction score
Hello Corrine,

If you have upgraded in last 30 days, you can still roll back to Windows 7. If its more than 30, you would need to reinstall Windows 7 from scratch.

Can you please tell me what help you would need. I would be glad to assist.

Reaction score
Thank you Edward. My first and only post here was in January, so I'm thinking I had just installed Win 10 near that time. I haven't even looked to see if Win 7 is still on my computer, but that would be first, right? Or take it to my local computer shop and have them reinstall. . .

I need help with lots of little things: Pictures (where are all of them; they seem to be scattered all over), working with more than one window, working with File Explorer. Bottom line for Windows -- KISS !!

Reaction score
Ah Ha ! I just read in another post regarding resolution in which the response said to "right click on the Desktop. . ."
Well, that's certainly been one of my isssues--nothing happens when I right click on Desktop.

And I'm still having difficulties minimizing one window and opening a second one by its' side. Why on earth did they take away the third option--to make smaller--??

Ask a Question