I have a dell laptop, Inspiron 7577, after some latest updates I guess, my monitor is not working in second screen only mode with charger connected.

Reaction score
My monitor is not working in second screen only projecting mode with charger connected as soon as I unplug the charger from my laptop the display start working perfectly fine.

Reaction score
A couple of my Dell Notebooks have an Fn key plus another Fx key used to toggle between the attached display, the connected external display or both at the same time. The one i'm on now uses F8 as the other key but not all Notebook keyboard actions are the same.

Reaction score
A couple of my Dell Notebooks have an Fn key plus another Fx key used to toggle between the attached display, the connected external display or both at the same time. The one i'm on now uses F8 as the other key but not all Notebook keyboard actions are the same.
there is no problem to in switching the project view but when its set to second screen only the display won't work with charger connected to my laptop, the moment I unplug the charger, voila the screen works perfectly

Reaction score
My monitor is not working in second screen only projecting mode with charger connected as soon as I unplug the charger from my laptop the display start working perfectly fine.
I was just in win 11and I noticed security will disable drivers it thinks are venerablt to attack you may need to find this setting and switch it off to allow vunerable drivers to allow your monitor to work.

Reaction score
I'd wonder if after more than a year the problem may have been resolved, at least haven't heard back more on it.

Ask a Question