I want windows 7 back

Reaction score
Ever since the last update, I couldn't restart or use my computer.. The only option to use my computer was to reinstall windows 10 which removed my ability to go back to 7 and I want to this windows 10 is So horrible I wish I never went to it.

Reaction score
I did successfully install widows 10 from the upgrade did I activate it I don't follow. I installed it and was able to log in yes

Reaction score
It says Windows 10 activated but I never did that is use to say go back to windows 7... When windows 10 got stuck in a boot loot and would not start up.. Recovery wouldnt work, startup repair wouldnt work.. my only option to use my computer was to do a restore of windows 10 but when I did that It removed my option to go back to windows 7... And it has not been 30 days I still have 7 days.. but its gone.

Reaction score
The only option to use my computer was to reinstall windows 10 which removed my ability to go back to 7

In case you do not know.......
The option of being able to go back to Win 7 is ONLY good for 30 days counting from the 1st day Windows 10 is installed.

I don't want to offer further suggestion without know if your Windows 10, after installed, was activated or not.

Reaction score
Sorry. We made our replies almost simultaneously.

I have to bow out from this thread.
Good luck.

Reaction score
I installed on the 29 the release day. I still have a few days. Well its activated now. So does it make a difference.

Reaction score
I actually Figured it out just now, I removed Realtek - Went to my motherboard manufacturer and found a newly released Windows 10 Audio driver.!!!! THANK GOD.. but cant go back to windows 7

Ask a Question