Icons to big, overlapping and unable to place new icons. "Ghost line"

Reaction score
Hi!
I have a strange problem.

The icons are bigger and longer than usual. In addition, they overlap if I add too many shortcuts / icons. In the photo I've added, I try to show another problem. The icon I move on (Chrome) can not be moved where I'm trying to place it. If I release the icon there, it moves to the other line. This applies to the whole line I'm trying to release the Chrome icon on. I call it the ghost line).

Picture:
https://ibb.co/cQLyTF

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF you right click an empty area of the desktop can you adjust the "View" as shown below??

Capture1.PNG

Reaction score
Yes I can do that. But there is still some "ghost lines", wich cant be used. I cant place icons in those lines. The screen is somethimes flickering also....

Reaction score
Those Ghost lines and the flickering are problems with the video driver, BTDT. A more appropriate driver may be needed. I recommend to go on the manufacturers website and download the latest driver for your videocard, sometimes the Windows driver does not work right....

Ask a Question