I'm looked out of windows 10

Reaction score
Hello,
Yesterday when trying to login to windows 10 is asking me for a password which I never had or know what it is. Now I can't use my PC as I can't sign-in.
I need help with the issue please.

Thanks
Sultan

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Since windows 8/8.1....you have to use a MS account and password to get the full functionality of the OS. Otherwise, you use what's called a local account....this has no login/user name or password but you're limited to the what the OS can do/offer.

Reaction score
Since windows 8/8.1....you have to use a MS account and password to get the full functionality of the OS. Otherwise, you use what's called a local account....this has no login/user name or password but you're limited to the what the OS can do/offer.
Thanks...
When I did the upgrade from windows 7 to 10.... 4 months ago I didn't use MS account to login/setup the PC i used local account with no password !! now it's asking for a password that I don't have. Why would it suddenly "asking for password" ??

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
It's wanting you to setup a MS account. You really should use a MS account (any email address will work) and a password to sign it. Then you get the full functionality of windows 10.

Ask a Question