Incompatibilité avec Tomtom Mydrive Connect

Reaction score
Bonjour à tous,

Je suis nouveau dans ce Forum et je m'excuse si j'ai posté cette question dans la mauvaise rubrique.
Voilà mon Problème.

Je possède Un Tomtom Via135 qui se connecte au PC par le logiciel "MyDrive Connect".
Depuis l'installation de Windows10 le logiciel s'ouvre bien.
Le Tomtom Via 135 est bien reconnu dans les périphériques connectés mais il ne se passe rien et le logiciel ne le reconnait pas.
J'avais Windows 8.1 avant et tout fonctionnait correctement.

Quelqu'un Peut-il me aider?

Merci.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Michel57 :) - please post using English (using Google Translate perhaps), as we are an English language forum. Here's a Google Translate of your message:

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and I apologize if I posted this in the wrong section . That's my problem . I have a Tomtom Via135 that connects to the PC by the software " MyDrive Connect" . Since installing the software Windows10 opens well . The TomTom Via 135 is well recognized in connected devices but nothing happens and the software does not recognize . I had Windows 8.1 before and everything was working properly. Can someone help me? Thank you.

Are you running the latest MyDrive software? v4.0.4.2260 is supposed to be Windows 10 compatible.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I have the same problem with my TomTom One here in the US. Try connecting it to a windows 7 machine and see if there is a firmware update for it. I think it's a software issue with it and windows 10.....as I had the same problem with mine using it with windows 8/8.1

Ask a Question