Incorrect Password

Reaction score
I upgraded to W10 on all three of my computers and now all of them say I entered incorrect passwords. I use one daily so I know the password is correct.I read and tried the solutions listed and they dont work. How do I first get into my computer and then uninstall Windows 10? This is ridiculous.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have a look around the signin screen where you are being prompted for a password.
See if you see an icon or a link that might reference "Language"
Additionally, try using the OSK (On Screen Keyboard) combined with the "eye" show hide icon in the text box to confirm that you are entering the password exactly as you believe you are.

Reaction score
Do you get any error code or error message? If you setup Windows to sign in with a Microsoft account during the upgrade?

Reaction score
I upgraded to W10 on all three of my computers and now all of them say I entered incorrect passwords. I use one daily so I know the password is correct.I read and tried the solutions listed and they dont work. How do I first get into my computer and then uninstall Windows 10? This is ridiculous.
I was having the same problem but stumbled into a fix. I clicked on the internet symbol at the bottom left, and connected, then my password worked correctly! Hope it works for you!

Ask a Question