Insider e-mail

Reaction score
I just got the e-mail about the Holographic stuff in Windows 10. My question is does anyone have an estimated cost of the VR Device?

I jumped on the Digital TV revolution and got a TV what turned out to be about 5 years early. They are currently pushing the 4K TVs but not much media is available.

I think virtual reality is a good thing but this sort of sounds like it might be promises without the reality. I suppose I will read the blog, as suggested.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
All very tempting but at my age, I have enough trouble dealing with real "reality".
I think I'll leave the virtual "reality" to the Millennials, they seem to be much more accepting of the concepts.
AND.... unfortunately, with the conditions of the planet we are leaving them.... it looks like they may need it.

Reaction score
There are some games which lend themselves so well to virtual reality. Such as a flight simulators like what used to be from Microsoft.

Depending how good the data is, possibly a travel app so you could walk around and explore a new city.

I will continue to have hope the virtual reality will be developed to a point it is usable fairly soon. Since Microsoft seems to be concentrating on enterprise development, it may have to fall to Google or another development path for us normal folks. Maybe I continue to confuse the audience Microsoft considers the Insider program to have since I would not consider such an announcement relevant to that program.

Of course if you have a tendency to get sea sick ...... ;)

Ask a Question