Insider Preview : new release .....TH2_ 10547

Reaction score
So far, Cortana does not work in Canada anymore.
Build 10532 allows Cortana to work in Canada.
Build 10547 took it away.
How ? By taking the English Canada language pack away.
I added English Canada but it is useless without the language pack.

So, I switched back to my pseudo country/region and language.

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
do you have any issue like I had after installing 10547
Nope.... it seems to be running just fine, although I have to admit, I don't use it a lot. Just fired it up now to check and see if there were any issues.
I will say, that you are not the first person I have heard of that has had issues with the native Windows System Image program.
It's one of the reasons I still use Acronis True Image as my backup solution.

Reaction score
I notice on my Lenovo U310 touch that after a new insider release that I usually have to disable/enable the built in Wifi adapter ( Intel centrino wifi/Bluetooth) and do another reboot before wifi works. UNLESS I am connected by wire when the install is done...if so Wifi works immediately. Now weirdly, if I do the install using a Wifi USB dongle wifi including the Intel device will work immediately. This behavior started with the build before 10240.
I'd suspect that somewhere in the several million lines of code there is a variable not being initialized properly.

Apart from that 547 seems ok.

Ask a Question