Install failed and since then fails one 1st screen

Reaction score
Installing on a Brix pc I downloaded and install on Wed and left it overnight after a reboot and the dots stopped spinning, rebooted following morning and dot started and stopped so left off. In the evening I powered it up and left it to find the pc had gone to sleep it had gone back to win7!!

I now have tried to run it again and it runnings for 30 secs and just shut the install down with no fault codes.
Any ideas reading through forum this is my 2nd pc upgrade at home the 1st pc ran a treat.

Reaction score
Ok before I left it this morning it's wanting to reboot to install a update to install win 10.
On checking updates there are 2 updates wanting to be installed which are both the same, now on checking update history it says failed because some files are already running.
So have to work out how to delete one of the updates to let the other run I take it.

Ask a Question