Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Won't Install On Dell Laptop

Reaction score
So I own a Dell laptop, and it runs Windows 10, and Intel Core i7 8th Gen, and it keeps notifying me about needing to update the Intel drives but when I do so, it says it cannot download it. So how can I download and install this drive? Find images below of the info.

Capture33.PNG

Capture34.PNG

Reaction score
The info is correct. Your computer does not have an intel graphics card, it is an AMD.
Open the device manager and scroll down to your intel products - near the bottom of the list. Right click each and select to update the driver from the internet. That should be sufficient.
I suspect uou are using one of those device/driver programs, and it is giving false information

Reaction score
The info is correct. Your computer does not have an intel graphics card, it is an AMD.
Open the device manager and scroll down to your intel products - near the bottom of the list. Right click each and select to update the driver from the internet. That should be sufficient.
I suspect uou are using one of those device/driver programs, and it is giving false information

So how can I stop getting the notification notice then?

Reaction score
I am not aware of any such notifications you would get from Intel, or Microsoft update service. If you do not have a third party driver automatic update program running, then it could be spam.
If you do have such a program, uninstall it - you do not need it. Otherwise follow the procedure as I posted

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Depending on the intel CPU....it may have a built on GPU. Most laptops do have that setup. In this case it has intel with an embedded AMD GPU. Personally, I hate this type of setup, especially when the users want to game with it. Then the switchable GPU becomes an issue based on the game being played. It's a freaking nightmare. Just my opinion.

Yes....I've had laptops, HP, Dell and a Samsung.....because of the mfg's bloatware has software/driver programs to check for updates. I've gotten them before. For laptops I recommend using such mfg software to keep drivers updated.....simply because of it's specificity of drivers for said device. If you manually update a latest driver for said device simply because there is a new driver and it's not specifically set for said device, it can do a lot of harm. This comes from personal experience....especially the wifi adapter.

To OP, you'll need to go to Dells support site....input your service tag number and then manually update in drivers as needed.

Ask a Question