Internet Explorer Tabs

Reaction score
Hi:

I have IE 11. Now with Windows 10 I can only close all tabs. I am not offered one tab at a time.
What am I missing?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Choose the gear looking Icon in the top right hand corner, select Internet Options, Choose the Tab button from the General Tab and then check the box at the top that says warn me when closing multiple tabs.
Otherwise you should be able to just select or hover over the tab along the top that you want to close and just click the X on the right side of it to close individual tabs.

Reaction score
Choose the gear looking Icon in the top right hand corner, select Internet Options, Choose the Tab button from the General Tab and then check the box at the top that says warn me when closing multiple tabs.
Otherwise you should be able to just select or hover over the tab along the top that you want to close and just click the X on the right side of it to close individual tabs.
I already have the warn button ticked. Can't think why we should lose such a handy feature.

Ask a Question