Interrupted action

Reaction score
when i enter any folder it shows interuppted action in dialog box and you will need to provide administrative permission to delete this folder and when i click any icon it disappear automatically. Give you guys some snap of the regarding problem.please help me out.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,412
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,382
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,402
Reaction score
Is F: are partition on your HD or is it an external USB Drive? If F: is external disconnect it and see if the dialog boxes disappear.

Reaction score
Looks like normal W10 behavior to me. Is your user ID a member of the administrators group?

Reaction score
Hi mahidul islam,

are you starting W10 without a password?, if you are, as @Tim Locke points out above, you have no admin rights and must provide that by entering a password. ;)

Regedit32

Reaction score
The System Volume Information is where Windows stores your Restore Points and other critical configuration information for scenarios where you may Reset your computer, roll back to an earlier OS, or use a System image you stored elsewhere.

I would not try deleting that at all.

If you actually want to delete it then you will need to remove the SYSTEM's full control, or change owner and add your Administrators account with Full permissions.

Ask a Question