SOLVED Involuntary re-sizing on screen after Windows 10 update

Reaction score
Hello Guys

Since I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba Ultrabook convertible laptop. I use my trackpad, usually with 2 fingers, my left hand/finger appears to keep triggering the re-sizing of my screen, very annoying.

does anyone know how I can turn this function off? tried going through settings but no joy.

Also my screen resolution has turned to 'pants' with the new windows 10. Also tried changing this in settings, also no joy.

any suggestions on how to improve or restore screen resolution.

thanks in advance

Ozoro

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Nothing other than to check with Toshiba and see if they have drivers for both your GPU and Trackpad that will work with windows 10 or at least windows 8.1

Failing that, try and determine what GPU and Trackpad you actually have installed and check with the device manufacturer (nVidia, AMD, Intel, etc. for GPU) (elan, synaptic, etc., for Trackpad) and see what they have in the way of drivers.

For the Trackpad you will probably have to either disable gestures or set the sensitivity lower.

Reaction score
Nothing other than to check with Toshiba and see if they have drivers for both your GPU and Trackpad that will work with windows 10 or at least windows 8.1

Failing that, try and determine what GPU and Trackpad you actually have installed and check with the device manufacturer (nVidia, AMD, Intel, etc. for GPU) (elan, synaptic, etc., for Trackpad) and see what they have in the way of drivers.

For the Trackpad you will probably have to either disable gestures or set the sensitivity lower.

Thanks Trouble

I'll try all options.

regards

ozomedia

Ask a Question