Irony??

Reaction score
People like this is why we have this problem. So ignorant they allow anything, until they find out it actually does effect them.

Reaction score
Seen from Canada I sometimes think the US government would be greatly improved by a Tom Clancy solution. Kill them all and start afresh.

Bif

Reaction score
"I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that I can read your mind, I can read your mind

Don't leave false illusions behind
Don't cry 'cause I ain't changing my mind
So find another fool like before
'Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the lies while all of the signs are deceiving"

-Alan Parsons (eye in the sky)

Reaction score
Seen from Canada I sometimes think the US government would be greatly improved by a Tom Clancy solution. Kill them all and start afresh.
The only problem with that is people with money will only put those who they want in charge. Thus the problem will continue through outside control. It is the people with money that won't allow change. It is the fact that they have more that is preventing change.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That seems to be the fundamental "Golden Rule"
The people with the "Gold" make the "Rules".
Maybe when their emails and phone conversations are subject to NSA scrutiny we'll have "New Rules".

Reaction score
As they say ,"Kill them all and let God sort it out". The US is not the same as it was before King Obama took over. IMHO he should have been impeached. Hillary is not any better, she belongs in Leavenworth, If I was 30 years younger, I would be on my way to Australia.

Reaction score
I think that the USA's paranoid reaction to 9/11 is the problem. The badly written and probably unconstitutional Patriot Act.

After all, by a week or two after 9/11 when the nationalities of the 19 were discovered a single Boomer in the Indian Ocean could have flattened Saudi Arabia and saved all that money and those lives in Afghanistan as the Taliban would have happily dealt with Bin Laden in case it happened to them. Saddam and Quaddaffi would have become, if not nice guys , frightened guys who would just stay home and keep quiet.
The first nuclear weapons used since 1945 would have made a serious point that no country would have failed to notice.

Reaction score
I think that the USA's paranoid reaction to 9/11 is the problem. The badly written and probably unconstitutional Patriot Act.
I'm for one am only just now getting paranoid, letting potential 9/11 types by the thousands cross our borders as immigrants. We bitch and moan about Mexicans all day but we have never had a large scale 9/11 type incident from Mexico. In my opinion Mexicans have earned the right to be immigrants of our nation. What the hell has these refugees done to earn our trust? They damn sure didn't fight for their county.

Reaction score
I agree with your point about Mexicans. The UK gets all crossed up about immigrants from the EU but for some reason not so much ( in public anyway) about the people from the middle east who may well have some terrorists among them.

Ask a Question