Is it Worth It?

Reaction score
Is it worth $29.99 to use a Drive Updating service. I did a 30 day trial with DriverSupport and I was optimized (I feel fine, btw). I do stream a lot so I am considering this. I don't even know if Windows 10 keeps my drivers updated (I think not). Do I need to independently download Driver updates from Microsoft? Looking for opinions, tips, instructions and names of services. Thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Personally, I wouldn't go chasing hardware drivers unless I was experiencing some specific issues with a particular hardware component.
In which case I would attempt to obtain the driver for that component from the hardware manufacturer's support website.
AND
I would never, ever go to some third party for a solution to a driver issue. For the most part I've never found those particular software products especially helpful, and....
Can in some instances mistakenly identify a piece of hardware and lead you astray, to a driver you don't need or that may be problematic.

IF you have some particular and specific problem with a piece of hardware, maybe....
List it here and perhaps, someone with a similar device might have a suggestion or two.

Ask a Question