Is there any software that adds effects to my computer?

Reaction score
I mean, There is an option to turn on Inverted, Greyscale and other effects...

But... I want different effects and can't seem to find anything online... All I find is software only for videos, not for the computer...

And no, I don't mean effects on my Web Cam... Effects for the Computer... NOT web cam effects...

Any info helps...

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Effects for the Computer
No idea. Without specifics I'm just a little confused.

Do you mean the physical computer, as in special lighting in and or on the case?
OR
Some type of audio or visual notification when tasks are executed.

Perhaps you might describe in some detail what you're after?

Reaction score
No idea. Without specifics I'm just a little confused.

Do you mean the physical computer, as in special lighting in and or on the case?
OR
Some type of audio or visual notification when tasks are executed.

Perhaps you might describe in some detail what you're after?

Alright, Im trying to find somekind of software that adds special effects to the screen. Just like Windows 10 settings has Inverted , Grayscale and other special effect settings...

Not Audio, Just Visual Effects...

When i google and try to find anything like it, i only see editing software that can add special effects...

Reaction score
Special effects?,in what way?, do you want a screensaver?:

Do you want to use the effects in an app?.

I think you need to explain exactly what you want to do with the effects first, is it just to brighten up your desktop or to have small animals running over the screen?. :)

Reaction score
Special effects?,in what way?, do you want a screensaver?:

Do you want to use the effects in an app?.

I think you need to explain exactly what you want to do with the effects first, is it just to brighten up your desktop or to have small animals running over the screen?. :)

alright.... i'll try to give more detail...

I want special effects that changes colour of the screen/changes how it looks... Like adding filters...

I know a few programs for those animals to run around my computer screen, so that isn't needed...

I want to find a program that adds visual effects to my computer...

And no... not a screensaver...

Reaction score
I have looked on the web but cannot find anything to suit your needs, sorry!. :(

Reaction score
Have a look at Stardock products......specifically Object Desktop and Fences. Have a look at all that Stardock offers.

Alright, sorry for not being specific...

Im looking for some kind of software that changes how everything is displayed, colour and effects...

Im searching for this kind of software because Windows 10 doesn't have a lot of options...

20200512_165140.png

It only has inverted, Grayscale, Grayscale inverted and 3 other ones...

Im trying to find a program that can add these effects to my computer

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Did you look at the link I gave you.....each one of those programs will do that kind of thing. Especially these two; Windows Blinds and Curtians Beta. If you don't want to do the research.....well then I can't help anymore.

Good luck.

Reaction score
The secrets to your issue lie in the personalization setting of your OS.
In personalization settings, you can find online themes and effects to change the visuals the way you want to.

Reaction score
Greenerikas, by the way, I've read a lot of great recommendations and reviews, even from some friends about that software, which can help not just with adjusting some features, but only give necessary additional hints how you can adjust them by yourself in the future. I think that developers of that software apps should pay more attention to promoting their websites, so more people would know about it, and maybe after all developers will get more and more donations, you know.

Reaction score
How can this be it's so hard to find an answer to this online and how can this be people don't understand the question? It's simple... Effects for the screen as a whole, not for video or photo, not on OS level, post-processing. Medians, posterize, glow, such stuff.

Reaction score
How can this be it's so hard to find an answer to this online and how can this be people don't understand the question? It's simple... Effects for the screen as a whole, not for video or photo, not on OS level, post-processing. Medians, posterize, glow, such stuff.
I had overlooked this post originally done 3 years ago and also don't really have a grasp on what is desired but will say everything shown on the screen in Windows is not Static like a picture hanging on the wall but Dynamic, always being redrawn even if not noticed. Everything being worked on can make changes to what is seen, some subtle some quite visual. Having an example of what is desired is always helpful. And there are things that can be changed in Display Settings and Personalization on the right-click of the desktop.

Ask a Question