is this the fastest Windows boot ever?

Reaction score
I have been running Win7 on a Fujitsu laptop for what must be close to 5 years with no problems. Resisted the upgrade to 8 but succumbed to Win10 mostly because it's free and I thought I would give it a chance. I have been amazed so far with what has worked with few issues. A few things I'm not keen on (like less control over what happens) but these are things I can either live with or may need to find work arounds and explore what one can do and what one can't. What has surprised me is the speed of boot, maybe Microsoft has finally got something right but it is the closest to instantaneous boot that I have seen both from sleep and from scratch.

The only issue is I have a small Fujitsu drive which is a fail-safe device which is full and I keep getting messages to free up space. Seems to be a Win10 thing but who knows for now I can live with it. But that is the subject of another thread. For now a thank you to the developers. I realise all will not agree with these sentiments and reading these forums it does seem to be very computer specific but for me it looks good.

Ask a Question