Is this the worst Windows ever?

Reaction score
Since getting Windows 10 over a year ago, I'm finding that more and more apps are failing. My calculator doesn't work. My Photo viewer doesn't work. And when I go to the store to reinstall, I get an error message and can't install anything.

I'm going to downgrade to windows 7 unless anyone has a suggestion how to fix these multitudes of bugs in this god awful piece of crap Microsoft launched.

Reaction score
In my opinion MS tried to fix something that wasn't broke. Now they have a broken OS that they are struggling to fix.
I have to admit though Windows 10 works (5 installs) for me. Users that upgraded need to learn to leave the basic OS as installed and forget about the tweaking and customizing. When users start to customize, what works one day may not work with the next update.

Reaction score
Nowhere near the worst Windows. Windows NT 3.51 and Windows NT 4 were worse than 10 for assorted bugs especially with drivers. But of course they did not have all these assorted apps built in, you had to go and find them for yourself.

Reaction score
Messing around with settings (beyond the standard stuff) is never a good idea! You change something, then something doesn't work and you blame Windows 10. Hmmm! Does anyone see where the problem actually is??

Reaction score
Since getting Windows 10 over a year ago, I'm finding that more and more apps are failing. My calculator doesn't work. My Photo viewer doesn't work. And when I go to the store to reinstall, I get an error message and can't install anything.

I'm going to downgrade to windows 7 unless anyone has a suggestion how to fix these multitudes of bugs in this god awful piece of crap Microsoft launched.

Reaction score
You are amongst the 10000 's of disgruntled W10 users , windows 10 is a train wreck , If you purchase a new PC , you get stuck with a pre installed W10 and no install CD .
No wonder APPLE has taken the lead in world in customer satisfaction

Reaction score

Reaction score
God awful crap .. W10 is SO true .. Micro soft Must be aware that W10 is a disaster the anniversary upgrade has made start up much longer .. WHY ???

Ask a Question