SOLVED Issues after installation

Reaction score
I downloaded the windows10 setup and have already downloaded windows 10 and Upgraded already, but when I was done a message came up saying 'congratulations for upgrading to windows 10.....', and then I clicked exit and the screen went black, it was on but just black, I tried waiting but nothing happened so I switched it off and on again but after the windows logo is finished loading it goes blank again, I don't know what to do, any ideas on how to fix this ?

Reaction score
I update my lap from windows 8 to 10, then the battery is not working,i must take charge continuously

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I downloaded the windows10 setup and have already downloaded windows 10 and Upgraded already, but when I was done a message came up saying 'congratulations for upgrading to windows 10.....', and then I clicked exit and the screen went black, it was on but just black, I tried waiting but nothing happened so I switched it off and on again but after the windows logo is finished loading it goes blank again, I don't know what to do, any ideas on how to fix this ?
Would you mind sharing what "it" is? Desktop, Laptop, 2 in 1, tablet, phone?
Manufacturer Name, Model Name, Model Number (complete model number or extended part number)?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I update my lap from windows 8 to 10, then the battery is not working,i must take charge continuously
You should probably start your own thread and include all the specifics regarding your particular laptop possible.
That will help other, especially those with a similar device provide a more reasoned and perhaps even specific response.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Laptop, manufacturer name: Toshiba, Model name: Notebook, Model number: PSK09A-007004
That would be a
Toshiba Satellite Pro L730
AND
According to this does not appear to support an upgrade to Windows 10
Code:
Satellite Pro
Satellite Pro C50-A (PSCG7)‎ Satellite Pro C70-B (PSCNR)‎ Satellite Pro L50-B (PSKT5)‎ Satellite Pro R50-B (PSSG0)‎ Satellite Pro Z20t-B (PT15E)‎
Satellite Pro C50-A (PSCGK)‎ Satellite Pro L50-A (PSKJP)‎ Satellite Pro L50-B (PSKTB)‎ Satellite Pro R50-B (PSSG2)‎ Satellite Pro Z20t-B (PT15F)‎
Satellite Pro C50-B (PSCLV)‎ Satellite Pro L50-A (PSKK3)‎ Satellite Pro L70-A (PSKNF)‎ Satellite Pro R50-C (PS562)‎ Satellite Pro C50-B (PSCMM)‎
Satellite Pro L50-A (PSKK7)‎ Satellite Pro NB10-A (PU143)‎ Satellite Pro R50-C (PS566)
Important
Models not listed below do not support an upgrade to Windows 10.
SOURCE: http://win10upgrade.toshiba.com/swupdate/modellist.aspx?region=TAP&lang=en&country=AU

Reaction score
Beats me.
I have a Toshiba Satellite C850 (part no PSKC8A-09V00S) - not listed as W10 upgradable - and it upgraded perfectly from (OEM) W7 Home to W10 Home, then as I had a W7 Pro license I converted it to W10 Pro - all went without a hitch.

Ask a Question