SOLVED Items not in start menu

Reaction score
Where do I find All Programs? It is not in the start menu.
Where do I find Devices and Printers? It is not in the start menu.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Where do I find All Programs? It is not in the start menu.
All Programs or All Apps, is no longer available when you click the Windows Logo Icon / Start Button. They are all listed in alphanumeric order already as the default product of clicking "start"
Right clicking the same, should bring up a context menu, which should contain "Control Panel" where you will likely find "Devices and Printers" as well as a number of other things.
Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running"

Reaction score
All Programs or All Apps, is no longer available when you click the Windows Logo Icon / Start Button. They are all listed in alphanumeric order already as the default product of clicking "start"
Right clicking the same, should bring up a context menu, which should contain "Control Panel" where you will likely find "Devices and Printers" as well as a number of other things.
Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running"
"Control Panel" is not listed on the menu. But I found "Devices and Printers" under "Settings". So this resolves my questions. Thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You do not see Control Panel, as a selection when you right click the Start Button??

Ask a Question