KB3062095

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Out of band Windows Update today.
Not sure what it addresses or fixes but....
There you are.

Reaction score
After allowing KB3062095 to install, my system, which was stable before the update is now completely hosed. It first got stuck while installing. Then after the install the system became unresponsive, then after a second reboot it's now just a black screen. After another reboot its froze at the login page, even the clock is frozen on 1:09pm.

I guess I have to do a repair.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Some information is finally available concerning what this update actually addresses
Improvements
This update rollup includes a collection of fixes for the following issues for Windows 10 Insider Preview and Windows Server Technical Preview:
  • Project Spartan crashes when attempting to open it on some devices.
  • The Start menu appears when features of the work area, such as the screen resolution, DPI setting, or screen rotation, are changed. This can occur when running apps, such as games, that open in full-screen. These apps then crash when pressing the Alt+Tab keys.
SOURCE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3062095

Reaction score
I think it also fixed a problem I was having.. When I left click on a taskbar item program/webpage etc.. windows was acting like I right clicked.. I'd then have to left click again and then again to show bring anything up on screen.. Seems to be sorted now..thanggod