Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Out today.
This should bump the build number to build 15063.332
Seems to be taking a while on my installation

Capture.PNG

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4020102/windows-10-update-kb4020102

Reaction score
They say its in the catalog but its not....... I tried to get it from the update catalog but nada..... YET!

[edit] Download and install worked like a charm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
HI Trouble,

I had to click on "check for updates" as the auto update function didn't pick it up when I first started my PC?.

Reaction score
Have got the update in few days ago. Have looked at the print and it seems fixed many issue including IE problem on non administrative user for not be able to install ActiveX.

Reaction score
Have got the update in few days ago. Have looked at the print and it seems fixed many issue including IE problem on non administrative user for not be able to install ActiveX.
From interest. Where did you get it "a few days ago"?

Bif

Reaction score
Just downloaded Microsoft's gift this afternoon, seemed to stall on 4% for ages then jump right up to 58%...the machine isn't smoking yet, so all appears good....so far.

Reaction score
Nothing here yet. What am I missing, a headache! LOL.
I think I will wait this one out.

Reaction score
Out today.
This should bump the build number to build 15063.332
Seems to be taking a while on my installation
You guys need to be more specific as to what updates you are getting and why. I just got this update today so I will assume you got it early due to the Insider's program.. If that is the case, adding that explanation would be appreciated.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sorry, but.....
Nope. Regular old Windows 10 Pro 64 bit machine running the latest previous normal publicly available release / build.
I'll try and remember to make it more clear in the future. Normally when it's done I include an image of a winver (About Windows) showing the details.
For some reason I omitted it this time.

Reaction score
Sorry, but.....
Nope. Regular old Windows 10 Pro 64 bit machine running the latest previous normal publicly available release / build.
I'll try and remember to make it more clear in the future. Normally when it's done I include an image of a winver (About Windows) showing the details.
For some reason I omitted it this time.
You are getting updates on the Thursday before release to the public on the following Tuesday. There must be some reason for that unless you are doing it manually...

Reaction score
I got it, through the normal updates, last Friday, Saltgrass. About the same time as Trouble, considering the difference in Time Zones.. I would suggest that if Trouble had received it through the insider program, he would have posted it in that section of the forum.

Reaction score
I got it, through the normal updates, last Friday, Saltgrass. About the same time as Trouble, considering the difference in Time Zones.. I would suggest that if Trouble had received it through the insider program, he would have posted it in that section of the forum.
Well, I have 5 Windows 10 systems. This system is the first one to see the update and I check manually every day.

I seem to remember a statement from Microsoft regarding releasing an update a few days early for certain folks. It appears those folks get it early. I am not trying to get the update early, just wanted to understand why some were getting it early... and it was early when they received it..

I don't care other than I start to feel my update process is corrupted... which it is not, and never has been.

Reaction score
You could be right, maybe someone could point to an official statement on that - I could not find anything from googling.
But. I am not aware of any special circumstances which would allow me to get the updates early.

Bif

Reaction score
Got mine on the Friday morning when I booted up through regular updates, but agreed that it often doesn't make a whole lot of sense the way MS releases to some and not others.
Time zones I'm assuming as the reason, but as for motive.... that's anyone's guess.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
IF you click the link in my OP, you will see the release dated plainly associated with the KB number and the subsequent advance in the build number.
So that's the date I got it, the KB number I got and the build number bump that happened as a result of the install.

As much as I would like to think that I'm special.... just to get my wife to stop saying "you ain't so special".
I just caught the news on my twitter feed.... said huh...... went to Settings and manually checked and down it came.

Regedit32

Reaction score
I just caught the news on my twitter feed.... said huh...... went to Settings and manually checked and down it came.

Not being a twitter user I rely on some not so special man to re-tweet from the dog house :rolleyes:

doghouse.jpg

Then I did as you did, clicked check for updates and low and behold . . .