Keybord switching keys functions

Reaction score
Hi! A few days ago I installed Windows 10 in my laptop, and it worked fine, I installed some utility programs, and turned off the laptop. Yesterday I turned it on, and couldn't connect to my wireless network, so I reset it, and when it turned back on the keybord was switching some of the keys. Like the key '7' was working like the left arrow, the key 'u' like the down arrow, the 'p' like the '*'. Most keys were fine, but some of them were like this. So, I went to the settings and checked if the keybord was in the right language scheme, it was. I updated the drivers, nothing changed. I read online that this could be a virus/malicious script, so I formatted the computer using the built-in functionality in Win10, erasing every data and restoring the Win10 to the initial state. Nothing changed. If I plug a external keybord via usb, it works fine.

Please help me, I don't think this is something related to the hardware, because it was too sudden, and I thing that if it was a broken keybord, the keys simply wouldn't work. They work, but just have a different function, for some reason...

Ask a Question