SOLVED Latest update deleted all my saved pictures

Reaction score
The latest update changed a lot of my settings, like my mouse sensitivity, along with resetting my background to its default image and resetting my task bar to default. My biggest issue is that it deleted all my pictures in the "Pictures" folder. Anyone know if they put them in the cloud? Or am I just fucked and have to go down to the head developers house and chuck eggs at it.

Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you.
However, I am wondering if you can find them using this way.......................
Go to File Explorer
Expand This PC ( click the pointer in front of This PC )
Expend C : drive
Expand Users > click at your username folder> among the list is Pictures.
Can you find anything there ?

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Hi when did you install update and which one,
No new updates have been added
Just checked unless you are on another windows but 10 no new updates at all

Reaction score
The latest update changed a lot of my settings, like my mouse sensitivity, along with resetting my background to its default image and resetting my task bar to default. My biggest issue is that it deleted all my pictures in the "Pictures" folder. Anyone know if they put them in the cloud? Or am I just fucked and have to go down to the head developers house and chuck eggs at it.

Have you solved the other issues already or still persisting ?

Reaction score
Okay well I have no idea what happened but I restarted my computer the next morning and all the files re-appeared. Sorry to waste your time :p

Reaction score
Another mystery of wild wild world of Windows 10.
You got back what you want. That's all that matters.

Ask a Question