Level 2 Support

Reaction score
I was on the phone with tech support for over 2 hours yesterday when the gentlemen told me he could not figure out the problem and he was going to move me to Level 2 Support.
He set me up an appointment for 10:00am Eastern Daylight Savings Time I got on PC at 9:45am and have been waiting on phone call ever since. NO CALL and it is now 1:26 PM.
I have a Case # 1417527010
PLEASE CALL!

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Are we just venting or would you like some help? We can help but we need to know what the problem is.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I was on the phone with tech support for over 2 hours yesterday
Tech support regarding what, and from whom.
No one on this forum (as far as I know) provides phone based tech support, nor are there any "levels" of escalation that we provide.
This is a simple Windows 10 forum, populated by end users, probably much like yourself.

IF you have an issue with someone who is suppose to be providing you with tech support, then I suggest you take it up with them.

IF you have an issue with a Windows 10 device, then.....
As @bassfisher6522 mentioned above, provide some details regarding your particular device and problem and perhaps we might be able to suggest something helpful.

Reaction score
I was on the phone with tech support for over 2 hours yesterday when the gentlemen told me he could not figure out the problem and he was going to move me to Level 2 Support.
He set me up an appointment for 10:00am Eastern Daylight Savings Time I got on PC at 9:45am and have been waiting on phone call ever since. NO CALL and it is now 1:26 PM.
I have a Case # 1417527010
PLEASE CALL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ask a Question