Lock Down VPN

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm trying to configure my laptop to connect to a VPN (and stay connected!) whenever it uses an unfamiliar WiFi network. i.e. If I'm not using my home wifi, it'll connect to a VPN and will not let me use any other wifi connection without it being active.

I read that Windows 10 should make this relatively easy to do, as it includes some VPN client improvements:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...indows-10-client-networking-feature-run-down/

The VPN option I'm looking for is "Lock Down VPN" (as mentioned in the article). However, I can't see a way to enable this - even after much Googling. Has anyone come across this before? I'm using Pro edition, so perhaps this is enterprise specific.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks :). I tried that article but couldn't see the LockDown option - but I'm not using IKEv2, so that could be why. I'll have a dabble and see if I can configure it with IKEv2.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Bottom half of article discusses it and has links to other information

Ask a Question