Locked Surface 3 win 10 help please

Reaction score
tried boot in safe mode- lock screen appeared on re-boot- my password does not work- using various methods got into advanced setup- will not follow any commands- made surface boot drive from another pc- got it to ID find drive from USB port- before I could click on boot file pc shut down- now it wont recognize the usb port at all- I have lifetime support from Microsoft- cant seem to get a tech on the phone that understands what Im talking about- very frustrating- Im a senior with limited budget- hopefully this message will find an answer......Thank you!

Reaction score
Could you explain why you are trying to boot into Safe Mode? It seems like you are not telling the whole story about you situation.

Do you know for sure the password is correct and you check it by looking at exactly what you are typing?

Did you set up the new security features for your Microsoft account so you can get your password from there?

If you are trying to boot install media, the exact process you use to create the media and boot to it could be important

Ask a Question